Let’s talk peanut butter. I’m talking the creamy, delicious decadence that’s a spoonful of peanut butter.
I’m 100% sure I would not be alive if it wasn’t for peanut butter (and Kraft mac and cheese). For as long as I can remember in elementary school, I had a peanut butter sandwich EVERY day for lunch. Literally, I’ve had over 1,000 PB sandwiches. It’s a problem or a blessing-depending on how you look at it.
Just a peanut butter sandwich, by the way- NO jelly. YUCK!It’s a texture thing.
Peanut butter is such a comfort flavor for so many and why not incorporate that into a cookie? This is the peanut butter mecca of cookies. Peanut butter cookie WITH Reese’s peanut butter chips. Seriously, how could it get much better?
These cookies are super decadent with their cookie base and Reese’s peanut butter chip center. They are delicious and won’t disappoint.
A creamy delicious cookie center with this slight crisp of a Reese’s chip that allows you to enjoy peanut butter decadence all day. Any time you want. Welcome to a blessed life.
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- ¾ cup light brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup whipped peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups Reeses's chips
- Preheat oven to 375
- Combine dry ingredients including: flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat the butter, sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla extract in a large mixer.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Beat in flour mixture, gradually.
- Stir in peanut butter and Reese's chips.
- Bake for 10-11 minutes and cool on rack.